This 25 minute video is perfect for any beginner level finance enthusiast considering investing in the markets.
Some time stamps for you to skip to the topic of your interest -
- 0:00 - Webinar banner & Intro
- 0:23 - What's a business?
- 1:07 - What's a company?
- 2:52 - How to take investing decision?
- 4:01 - Using business information
- 4:18 - Understand the business
- 5:44 - Is the business good at making money?
- 8:37 - Study the industry
- 10:00 - Know the management
- 10:51 - What price to pay
- 12:52 - When to sell
- 13:44 - A few suggestions for using business information
- 17:21 - Using market data
- 18:48 - What is technical analysis?
- 19:17 - Moving average
- 20:59 - Relative Strength Index
- 22:31 - Big Data, Algorithmic trading
- 23:36 - Concluding remarks
For more detail on topics this webinar covers, please check the following three articles (linked) from the Equity Investing series:
- Part 1 - Basics
- Part 2 - Making Investing Decisions Based on Business Data
- Part 3 - Making Investing Decisions Based on Market Data
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in