Table of Contents
This 25 minute video is perfect for any beginner level finance enthusiast considering investing in the markets.
Some time stamps for you to skip to the topic of your interest -
- 0:00 - Webinar banner & Intro
- 0:23 - What's a business?
- 1:07 - What's a company?
- 2:52 - How to take investing decision?
- 4:01 - Using business information
- 4:18 - Understand the business
- 5:44 - Is the business good at making money?
- 8:37 - Study the industry
- 10:00 - Know the management
- 10:51 - What price to pay
- 12:52 - When to sell
- 13:44 - A few suggestions for using business information
- 17:21 - Using market data
- 18:48 - What is technical analysis?
- 19:17 - Moving average
- 20:59 - Relative Strength Index
- 22:31 - Big Data, Algorithmic trading
- 23:36 - Concluding remarks
For more detail on topics this webinar covers, please check the following three articles (linked) from the Equity Investing series:
- Part 1 - Basics
- Part 2 - Making Investing Decisions Based on Business Data
- Part 3 - Making Investing Decisions Based on Market Data
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.